Creating a Promocode in an External System
ProofPilot allows studies to include a discount coupon on promotion codes as either a reward or an intervention. Participants redeem the code for a free or highly discounted product or service.
If you use an e-commerce or point of sale system, many have discount code functionality. Here’s a list of support articles in popular tools to help you (or your partners) create codes that can be redeemed by participants.
Here are some examples of common solutions for how you create a code appropriate for the ProofPilot promo code feature.
If you don’t see your provider listed here, don’t worry. There are many, and most have this kind of functionality. Just search your help documentation for discount code, promotion code, or coupon code.
- Android Google Play Store: Create promo codes for your apps and in-app products in the Google Play Developer Console
- iTunes App Store: Managing Promo Codes
- Shopify: Creating Discount Codes
- Magento: Coupons
- Etsy: Creating and Promoting Your Coupon Code
- Amazon Sellers: How to Create Single Use Amazon Coupons
- Ebay Sellers: Order-Discount Tutorial
Payment Processors & Point of Sale Systems:
Subscription Service Managers: