Will my study get approved by an Institutional Review Board?
The way participants are recruited, and the experience they have is consistent across all studies. They way we store data is secure. That’s a plus for IRB approval. ProofPilot has been approved by IRBs around the world.
That consistency is a plus for IRB approval. ProofPilot has been approved by IRBs around the world.
Every IRB is unique. Every study is unique. However, there are a couple of things to keep in mind that all IRBs look for across studies:
- The research is sound ethically not introducing too great of risks.
- The benefits outweigh risks (risks must be short-term weighed not long term).
- If vulnerable populations like pregnant women, children or women are involved then additional safeguards have been taken.
Where ProofPilot helps:
- Informed consent is collected by an individual or legal representative unless otherwise deemed not needed. ProofPilot provides informed consent functionality, and it is required for all studies.
- There are adequate provisions for monitoring data. ProofPilot provides data management tools.
- Adequate provisions to protect confidentiality & data. ProofPilot secures all data.