This assessment measures what participants think about marijuana, regardless of what other people might think and regardless as to whether the participant has had actual marijuana experiences before. The highly reliable scale is applicable to nearly any kind of audience and covers the participant’s beliefs of how marijuana affects.
– Cognitive and Behavioral Impairment
– Relaxation and Tension Reduction
– Social and Sexual Facilitation
– Perceptual and Cognitive Enhancement
– Global Negative Effects
– Craving and Physical Effects